Saturday, June 17, 2017

Charis Rae Launch Tour—Introducing Grace's Amazing New blog!

Good morning, lovely readers! Today, I’m going to be posting something a bit different. Charis, formerly known as Grace from The Girl Upstairs, is starting a new blog! I was lucky enough to be able to participate in the launch for her blog, so here I’ll be introducing her new blog, Charis Rae, and talking about some of my thoughts!

About Charis:

Among many things, I am a dreamer, dancer, writer & photographer, blogger, bibliophile, and daughter of the King. I enjoy blogging and am excited to move my blog to the next level.

About Charis Rae:

Charis Rae is a self-hosted, more professional version of my former blog, The Girl Upstairs. After blogging for quite a while, I decided to switch to a more professional platform and share more about me, my life, and my name. ;) On Charis Rae, I’m going to be sharing my interests, abilities, and journey through life and blogging, with all of you along for the ride. I hope that Charis Rae will become just as successful as The Girl Upstairs, but will reach more people, and eventually grow into something beyond my wildest dreams. I’m also excited to “learn the ropes” of self-hosting, coding, and WordPress.org. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store!


 

My Thoughts:

First off, I would like to say that the layout is beautiful! The colors are lovely and soft, and I love the accent flowers and the font. I loved the content that Charis posted on The Girl Upstairs, and I’m really excited to see what else she has planned for us! Her post quality is amazing and very interesting for readers. I’ll be sad to see The Girl Upstairs go, but I’m uber excited for Charis Rae!

If you want to follow the rest of the launch tour, here are the next stops:

{ June 17 }





{ June 18 }





{ June 19 }







Smiles!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing and lovely post, Nicole! I'm super happy to have you on board with my launch. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! It was an honor to be part of it all! :D

      Delete